Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 18

So today. Saturday. Awesome morning meeting with most of our adorable loompas.
Then it was off to Mahomet to spend the lunchy/afternoony time thrifting with Sarah....which was so awesome, but semibackfired because I've never been thrifting in Gibson on a Saturday and the kids store was closed. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!! But we did go to the fancy chocolatiery, Black and White, where we got the most AMAZING salted caramels!!!! So brilliant!!!!

Also, the little Chinese place in Mahomet reminded me of home....well, technically the Chinese place in Eureka...and it was so happy. And yummy!!!!

I got my antiinflamitory pills for my back pain. Yay.

The rest of my day was drear....just trying to keep the pain down and the brain calm right now. Didn't watch Doctor Who because I didn't think crying that much would be advantageous at this point in the game.

Tomorrow will be brilliant. It's Springsgiving Day!!!!!! Turkey soup with leftover gravy and stuffing is only a day or so away!!!!!!!!! How bad can life really be?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment