Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 16 (baking nonsense)

so.....this is how my night was........


yes, yes i was attempting to melt marshmallows for rice crispie treats....easiest thing in the world, huh?!?



yeah, well, don't use stale marshmallows. that's all i've got to say.

Starting over....
this time, with a yummy coffee drink!!! (duh, that makes everything better!)

This time, with much better results



yay me! mostly, though ~ YAY SPRINKLES!!!!!!
and in good news today, I used up two different containers of sprinkles from the stockpile...no worries, though, we are still totally prepared for sprinklegeddon at chez yeagle....

someday, I will show the world how obsessed with sprinkles my baking section is!!!!

someday I will also get my (insert a name of any person at all, really) to buy me one or more of these::::::::
So that I can make lots and lots of these::::::

Yes, that's right. Lots of teeny tiny donuts.....this glorious pan can be purchased for only $8.75 at Amazon by clicking on those pictures. How awesome is that?!?!?! They were totally $9.99/pan at Meijer today!

Right, so. I'm going to hold off on hair clip pictures until tomorrow as there are a ridiculous amount of pictures in this post.....



1 comment:

  1. Dear Sarah, my Love:
    I LOVE your blog. I also LOVE that in almost all of your blogs, you give gift suggestions to your loyal followers. :) When I win (or start playing) lotto, I will be sure to buy you everything your little blog desires! :)

    Luuuuuurve you!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete