Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 12

Belated St. Patrick's Day pic of GusGus and Me ~ our matchymatchy leprechaun shoe socks!!!!
So Cute!!!!


A-MAZING!!!!!!!! Doctor and Adrick earrings!!!!!!!! I soooooooooooo NEED them!!!!!!!!!! (click on picture to buy them for me!!!!!) BEst ThInG EVEr!!!!!


and check out this adipose hair clip! so precious!!!! also the cybus industries logo!!!! so great!!!


Clearly, it is a Doctor Who day.....sorry......I'm currently searching for a 10th doctor action figure and totally once again got distracted on etsy, where clearly, they do not sell action figures like i am looking for.....although there are alllllll kinds of things there that i want.....sigh.

So. today. Couldn't go to church because of my back....pews are deadly. Read some Harry Dresden. Uploaded pictures to my computer. Had family dinner, was quite lovely...except Doodle is sickly. Poor Roo!!!! Gus has decided he likes to hang out with me while we eat. Of course he only desperately wishes he could eat real food, so he chews my thumb instead....his bite has improved fiercely as of late.
Yeah. That's about it. Read some blogs. Added some new blogs. Worried about how I'm going to get the set done when I can only move so much. Stopped worrying because I WILL get it done this week no matter what.
Yep. That's pretty much the jist of my day.

okay. well. i'm going to bed now.....as soon as bones is over...............

No comments:

Post a Comment