Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 15

Today was Wednesday. Usually group night, but two of us were sick and so we postponed....instead I went to work and built 3 candy machine bases! Hurrah!!! And in an inspired move, one of them is Triangular!!!!! So Fun! Can't wait to paint them and add bits and bobs....already have swim noodles and hula hoops....

So. Some things I liked tod
ay...
This purse from Ruche is so great! And lining is cupcake fabric!!!! So great!
(click on the picture to check it and more out)

Additionally, you really need to check out these Steampunk Star Wars characters! So freaking awesome! I want to be Steampunk Leia for Halloween so much!!!!

I think I say "So" way too much on this blog.....I wonder i
f I should try and stop doing that quite so much.....hmmmmm

Today I got my Doctor Who hairclip order completed. I will package it in the morning and deliver it at lunch, so pictures tomorrow.
They are great....particularly the one that I was most worried about creating in the first place. Yay Me!

This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart....

I bullied all my friends on Facebook today to get involved and save PBS! Honestly, my life would be so completely different if I had not grown up with PBS in my life (no cable for this girl, YUCK!). It has been so influential in forming me into the person that I have become. People who think we can just do away with all National Funding for PBS are just plain stupid. It makes my heart sick!!!!!!!

Please go now and help save our PBS and NPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment