Monday, March 28, 2011

19 & 20

Sunday. It happened. There was turkey. There were scotcheroos. There was cardboard cutting.
End of Subject.

Monday ~ kids and mum tragically still hacking up lungs and/or snot. Sad day. Had some good accomplishments at rehearsal. Feeling a bit better myself, although so many different drugs going in and out of my system, it tends to remain up in the air.

So, yeah. Pretty much all the cardboard is cut out, the flats are up. Time to begin MUCH painting....if only I knew where my paint pants were and/or whether or not they fit...yeah, probably not so much so. Hmmmm.

I think I might be unable to read anything but YA fiction.....seriously. Many book reviews to come.....look forward to the first one this week!

Pills killing me. Need sleep.

More Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment