Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wouldn't it be grand if James McAvoy was going to Middle Earth?

I won't discuss my day....it would only end badly. Let's face it, I'm not enjoying this week much.
I don't really have anything brilliant to say. There were 3 new X-Men spots today, but I haven't watched them yet for fear of.........
This makes me happy, though. Too bad I am completely worthless and cannot afford to randomly buy tshirts for $10. Either way, this is my most favouritest $10 tshirt from any of the $10 daily tshirt sites in a long time!!!!! Getting close up there to ever, even...


via
Simply brilliant! one ring to rule my heart.........



oooh look. James McAvoy. in a Cravat. from Becoming Jane. Not my favourite film EVER or anything, but it's nice. But let's face it, I wanted to see it just as much for James McAvoy as I did for it being about Jane.......sorry Jane! I looooove you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment