Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the 4th be with you!

So proud of myself! I remembered! Okay, actually, one of the blogs I read reminded me, but YAY anyway. I never remember today is Star Wars day. So, of course, being reminded, I wore my epic Yoda in sunglasses baseball shirt. Huzzah. Best Christmas present ever! Unfortunately, I did not remember in time to make Star Wars cookies with my epic Williams-Sonoma cookie cutters:



Upon going to their site to get a picture of them, I have remembered that I need the Vehicles cookie cutters too! And discovered the brilliant epicness of the sandwich cutter set!!!!



Oh to make Millennium Falcon sandwiches and Yoda cookies for all my loved ones!!!!
(I also discovered a great need for the Rebel Alliance and Empire cupcake kits...but wise people all around me would tell me I could make people for cupcakes...to which I would say "yes, but will they be in papers with Chewbacca on the bottom of them??????")



The pancake molds, spatulas and aprons are all lovely too.....but I could survive without them....ah to live in a world where nerdiness is embraced (at least sometimes)

I leave you with this fantabulous epicness::::::



To know Jedi Dobler is to Love Him
(today's $10 teeshirt at Riptapparel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment