Friday, May 6, 2011

In the news today (Sarahland edition)

hmph. There was totally a picture of James McAvoy from Penelope when I went to post last night...wonder where it went to?!?!?! Sigh. I love that movie ever so much. So does my dad. It's our movie.

So. A few exciting things today.

First: Another new X-Men trailer...this one featuring Mystique! Thank you GeekTyrant for taking care of all my X-Men needs these days! It's a great place. A very happy place. I suggest you all live there like I do...but then I would not tell you things that surprise you....not that all my exciting newses come from there......Right. SOrry. Moving on

Next up: How cute is this?!?!?!?! Gnome Necklace!!!!!!!!! LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOOVE!!!


(click here to take you to Honey Girl Studio's Jewelery blog!)

And finally (for now): This BRILLIANT Etsy shop!



There are also lots of great quotes on different articles to carry/wear/stick to places and some great wall art quotes. Swoon!!! And I totally agree.....is a 19th century gentleman too much to ask? I THINK NOT!!!!

Right. I'll be back later with this weeks edition of THINGS I HEART.....after I go see Jane Eyre, which I totally heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment