Tuesday, April 19, 2011

35-42? i think that's right....but more importantly...Elisabeth Sladen

last 8 days recap:
so. play consumed completely the last week. finally over. doing a 10 minute show for growing together this thursday. sigh. then we're done for the year.
finally feelilng mostly better from being sick. still having hinkys from my medicine though.

TODAY:
Elisabeth Sladen died today from cancer. This is completely terrible and shocking. She of the sonic lipstick has gone to Companion Heaven. She who traveled with John Pertwee and Tom Baker. Had adventures with David Tennant and Matt Smith. And ever-faithful K-9.



I would like to think that my Sarah and my Elisabeth with an S came from her. My heart is broken right now. Is 9:00 too early to go to bed????

No comments:

Post a Comment