Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Isn't this just the most beautiful thing?!?!!?

Pretty sure I'm in love. Sigh. So gypsy-faerie-magical....

I definitely made the most excellent shirt design tonight for the Theatre Program. Yay ME! Some people will think it is most excellent. Some people will want to punch us in the face even more than normal. Some people will die from its gloriousness.
Unfortunately, it won't upload. So you'll have to wait until I put it on a shirt.....after I get a shirt for it....hmmmm....what colour?????

So I think I'm going to investigate getting a carrying case for the sound board. I think it would be a good idea. And it's less than $200. Have to check the board model first, of course.
Got a Carvin catalogue in the mail the other day. Roo and I looked at it together. She wants a guitar. She also has the sound board on the page opposite the one that looks like a newer model of mine. Interesting.

thought about discussing the star wars wallpaper that is available...you know, for over $300/roll big enough to cover anything.....but i'll wait.

am feeling a bit empty.
a bit exhausted mentally.
a bit nervous excited.
a bit in love with the wombats (still, and more than a bit)
a huge bit tired.
quite a bit tragic.

silly girl.

This however, is a wonderful ending. And also reminds me of the Dalek nursery decoration I need to discuss.....soon.


(via)

hilariously adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment